Interesting approach! I like it but I don’t think it’ll educate them.
Again someone stupid overstepped the boundaries of legality, manners and common sense. What’s wrong with those people hacking into private FB and email accounts (Tom Felton)? Why can’t they be satisfied with what is given to them freely by the person in question? He’s an actor so you get movies. It’s not his job to fulfill people’s voyeurism. Family members (minors as well, yes I’m looking at the Skarsgård fandom) are off limits. They did NOT decide to be a public figure. Leave the family as well as the actor’s privacy alone! I’m sure those same people wouldn’t like it if someone puts their ugliest, most unflattering pictures on the internet. Or simply captured private moments not meant for the public. This guy is nothing but great with his fans but still gets stabbed in the back by some crazies who can’t handle their shit. This very same goes for Benedict Cumberbatch and the private Sherlock set pics. If it looks too candid and private just don’t put it out there. Period.
I guess now they got what they deserved by him not tweeting for several days. The one thing they’re desperately waiting for - a tweet. I personally never understood the appeal of twitter but they should be happy that he’s one of the few serious actors who actually still has a twitter account because there will come the day he has enough of this privacy intrusion bullshit and deletes it. No direct contact anymore. I wonder how they feel about that then.
- psychomom likes this
- psychomom answered:you are so right. this obsession for private things is ridiculous and disgusting. I really hope Benedict never gets a twitter
- draconiangothicwhisper likes this
- filty-hobbitses likes this
- februarypearl likes this
- portosentido reblogged this from hailthesunnydays
- portosentido answered:Ditto!
- iamhiddlestoned likes this
- bblsrprty answered:coiuldnt have said it better myelf!
- magnacarta13 likes this
- southernbets likes this
- themondaydouble likes this
- hailthesunnydays posted this